Skip to content
How do you qualify tenants?
- Qualifying is done with a credit check to verify how you meet other financial obligations. We check to see if there are any collections outstanding from previous landlords or utility companies.
- Previous rental history is checked to determine if payment was made as agreed and property was properly maintained.
- Gross monthly income is verified and must equal at least two times the monthly rent.
How much is the security deposit?
- The security deposit varies property to property depending on the owners requirements.
- Security deposit can NOT be used for the last months rent.
How can I be sure I will get my security deposit back?
- The original lease term must be fulfilled.
- The property is to be returned to the owner in the same condition as when you rented, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
- At the time of move in, an inspection form is given to each tenant to complete. This is your means of detailing any defects and will be used as a reference document determining the condition of the property upon your exit.
Do you allow pets on your properties?
- The pet restrictions vary property to property. Some that allow pets have size specifications and breed restrictions.
- An additional security deposit may be required on those properties accepting pets .
- Some properties charge an additional pet rental fee.
- Upon your exit, all carpets are required to be professionally cleaned and sprayed for fleas at your expense. Proof of this performed service is required.
- We require renter insurance for pets.
When can I see the properties?
- Properties will be shown by appointments only as we try to respect the current tenants privacy. Please call the office anytime between 10am – 5pm Monday through Friday to set up an appointment. We will be happy to give you directions to the property for you to view the area. Upon your approval, we would arrange to meet you and show you the property.
When is the rent usually due?
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month with a 5-day grace period given.
How do I pay?
- Payment may be made by personal check drawn on a local bank, or certified funds.
- Payment may be mailed or brought into the office from 7:30am – 5pm sharp on Monday through Friday. Our address is 500 Fesler St. Suite 207, El Cajon, California, 92021.
- Pay your rent online through your Tenant Portal.
What if I decide to move before my lease is up?
- You are still responsible for the rent until the end of the lease term or until it is re-rented. We will work with you to assist in getting the unit re-rented as soon as possible.